CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I made my 40 Day Finish Line- I'm Extending my FAST to a more Glorious experience...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Keima Views: 3,254
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,366,262

Re: I made my 40 Day Finish Line- I'm Extending my FAST to a more Glorious experience...

Thank you so very much! Listen Up Gurl!!! :-)

I am very excited for you! I am glad you have the thought and desire to water fast. This is a great big start that will change your mind and body from the inside out (this is very beneficial!

Here's a winning tip >>> Yes this happened and that happened and this resulted in weight gain.

It happened, so that means it's the past! Leave the past behind, each and everyday is a new day, you have the chance to start over again, a fresh a new- The Bible says, God's mercy is new every morning , so this means to a person who messes up, and their plan didn't go as they'd wish- God gives you mercy, grace and hope for you to start all over again and tommorrow is washed away and forgotten. This gives you the wonderful chance to make a new fresh start.

So let me give you an example of me pressing forward and REFUSING to look back! I am keeping it very REAL with you!!! in a loving way- because I truly care.

I had planned and planned , but one thing as I plan to DO a THING, I would keep fresh in my mind and heart, I WILL PRESS FORWARD, I will NOT think upon failure or my mistakes I will not give it any attention so it can feed my brains and heart negativity to keep me sad, and depressed focusing in on crap that leaves me where I am at!

So here it goes, Did I have mistakes during the fast yes, even from the very begininng, but guess what, I keep it moving, and I never mentioned my mistakes at all to no one not even my self, I just would skip over that day and that day did not count in my fast at ALL! that way- I never remembered of feed into that day that failed for me, I kept going no matter what, and I had in my heart I am going to make it! I am going to win, I only counted the days I made it and it felt good, because I know i was in the progress but I felt more and more each day like a winner! It's like that old devil can't hold and keep me down, because I won't let him- not this time- This time the Devil loses- you know what I mean.

So be encourage gurl!!! You can do it, And for that extra strength you need - just ask God in a simple prayer, He hears you! "Prayer changes things!

I am very happy for ya!

k- Momma of 5

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

3.188 sec, (2)