CureZone   Log On   Join
Addendum to POSSIBLE HELP, Re: Help! Can't Breathe! Bad sinus problems

SJS Views: 3,054
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 136,602

Addendum to POSSIBLE HELP, Re: Help! Can't Breathe! Bad sinus problems

Dear Jeanxyz --

Short addendum to the lengthy post that I just posted regarding your plea for help, re: your sinus problem:

About lavageing the sinuses, I may have inadvertently given the impression, in that post and my prior email, that I was suggesting that one choice is to do a full lavage -- Neti-Pot or Waterpik and all -- just with lots and lote of pure Colloidal Silver . Well, that was NOT what I meant to say, so please do NOT do that.

I gather that a LITTLE Colloidal Silver , such as eyedroppersful or maybe a teaspoon or so -- depending on what's considered a safe upper daily limit -- might be okay. But, I gather that it would not be wise or safe to take greater amounts than that into the sinuses. Again, this is based on what I've read, and it's my conclusion for myself -- I am no expert on this, but maybe my findings, as I mentioned, can be useful to you.

Best,
SJS.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)