CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some answers for you (and possibilities) Re: Gallbladder/Liver Flush & Best Juicer: Help Currently needed

scott760 Views: 7,000
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,348,143

Re: Some answers for you (and possibilities) Re: Gallbladder/Liver Flush & Best Juicer: Help Currently needed

Hey again. Been in bed all day. Yeah, I have the full.

I weened myself off of Amitripylene. I read a post on another site that spoke of being a zombie on it. That is what I noticed. Anyway, doc prescribed it for depression, whatever, and nerve pain, which is horrible.

I found a document the other night that revealed that many years ago on Xanax. Don't remember how long, but probably not long at all. Actiq/fentanyl longest one on. Odd, when I went to benzo.org and searched for Actiq, links to buy it there. Weird. I guess it not benzo.

Anyway. Now back to reading about juicers.

I have bladder (not the gall one) scheduled for Friday. Might be canceled due to the flu deal.

I also signed that petition.

Aloha...

I'm also on Lyrica. Going to look into that right now. I didn't come up as benzo.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)