CureZone   Log On   Join
trying to figure this out/Juicing and joint pain

lazyL Views: 12,753
Published: 19 years ago

trying to figure this out/Juicing and joint pain

I am still trying to figure this out. I started juicing in June. A few weeks after starting, I suddenly started to have knee pain. I thought maybe it was related to a detoxing with the juicing and dietary change, but it still persists after all these months.

Here a few facts and maybe someone can help me.

We juice pineapple/orange/apple in the a.m. I usually don't eat anything else.
Carrots, apples, celery, spinach are the typical vegetables we juice for lunch (I typically have a tossed salad after this) and after the evening juicing, we have a light dinner. When we can get wheatgrass wwe will juice one shot a day.

We eat little meat, poultry or fish; perhaps a couple of times a week and then it is a small portion. I will often use brown or wild rice or whole grain pasta (different grains- not just wheat.) with steamed vegetables. I have a tossed salad once or twice a day with avacado/tomato.

Around the time of the knee pain starting, we were juicing and I took the kids bowling a couple of times. I walk regularly and have no history of knee injury or arthritis.

About a month and a half ago, we started a bowel/ parasite cleanse. I also had a chiropractor adjust my knees a few times since the pain started.

Could I still be detoxing? Can I be sensitive to the fruits and vegetables? I really am not sure I buy into the Body Type for foods thinking, but maybe... I have read a bit and tried one of those tests and I come up with a balance between two- the foods for each type contradict each other, so go figure...?

the pain started in the front of my knees and was so bad that I could barely get up after sitting on the couch. Now it is better, but has seemed to move more towards the back of my knees. I can get up off the couch, but if I crouch/bend down with my knees, I have trouble getting back up.

When I take FYI by Garden of Life, it does help, so I am assuming there is some inflamation.

I'd like to do a liver cleanse if I can find a day when I can stay home for a whole day. I don't know if this is related to the knees or not. Some seem to think so.

Well, thanks for taking the time to read; I hope it makes sense and thank you for any thoughts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (2)