CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trying to figure this out/Juicing and joint pain

9 Day Juice Fast Kit
Juice fast without hunger.

lazyl Views: 12,550
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 133,404

Re: trying to figure this out/Juicing and joint pain

Wow, thank you for the response. Yes, I juice 3 times a day. Citrus in the morning (pineapple, oranges, and apples); then 2 times: carrots, apples, celery, 1 beet a day, and usually throw in some spinach each time. Wheatgrass is a 4th and separate juicing.

I have read conflicting information regarding the amount to juice. Some say juice a lot of carrots and apples, etc. Others say, as you have, it's too much sugar. Very confusing for me. I have read several juicing books which promote the carrot and apple juice daily, juicing about 2 pounds of carrots per person a day. Some say to drink juice all day long. All say to include greens.

I usually include spinach in the vegetable drinks. Your recipe looks interesting; I will give it a try. why is there such conflicting opinions about juicing and the what to juice, etc.? Why do you think there only one glass of green juice is enough a day and the rest is unneccesary?.

I don't believe there is a known fungus problem unless we are creating it or are just unaware of it; just the knee pain. Would fungus be in joints?

We got into the jucing as my husband had kidney cancer, had high cholesterol, always tired, has seasonal allergies, and when we read so many good anti-cancer things specifically about carrot juice, we thought it was worth the investment.

I can say for the first time in his life, this is the first Fall that he has taken NO medication for allergies. And no one has been sick in the house since we started. His cholesterol is down and he has had more energy.

Thanks again. I look forward to hearing more from you (and others).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)