CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I beg your pardon! Get your facts straight before slinging bullcrap

charkee Views: 16,411
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,314,794

Re: I beg your pardon! Get your facts straight before slinging bullcrap

It is very exciting to cross swords with you, as I wrongly assumed that you are a straight as an arrow conventional brainwashed follower of the pharm industry priesthood. I'm sorry :(

Though my success and that of my colleagues is phenomenal and yet it can't be proved, except that the tests or X-rays now indicate the cancer has gone into remission. Why is that? No drugs, chemo, herbs, needles, etc. When a patient goes into remission that is under conventional care, we just say the chemo worked ;)

Could you differentiate between the physical treatments and the psychological care you are using and tell which is working the best? Which is really an adjuvant to the other?

In addition to cancer we have cured allergies, chronic pain, anemia, asthma, emphysema, osteoporosis, Asperger's, autism, Tourlett's and the list goes on and on..... by using the exact same methods. Every illness has a very specific type of emotional conflict, this gives us the clue of where to start looking.

We have not been able to help in cases of dementia, though we can sometimes stop its progress. We have been able to improve cases of Down's but not come close to a cure.

I'm not sure Dr. Hamer is very wealthy, his book sells are certainly not in the top 100. He is living in hiding after having done prison time. Dr. Hamer does indeed recommend hospital care and even surgery should the cancer growth be interfering with physiological processes.

Dr. Hamer's discovery that a heart attack begins in the brain can save many lives. I have personal experience saving a patient's life, in a full blown infarct. Up over the right ear with-in the brain is the heart command center. This area swells when a territorial issue is resolved, thus putting pressure on the command center and stopping the heart. Simply placing an ice pack to reduce the swelling is very effective and quick. In 20 minutes it was as if nothing had happened and the patient felt fine. Note the pattern of infarcts: they usually occur after a move, an unexpected job loss and then getting a new job, after retirement, etc..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)