CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My two cents

Dquixote1217 Views: 15,994
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,313,379

Re: My two cents

Yes, cancer has been around a very long time.  For example, the first known use of oleander to treat cancer was by the Egyptians in the 8th century BC.  I do not disagree that viruses are a prime cause of cancer, but no matter how long cancer has been around, the proliferation of cancer has occured in modern terms and has paralled industrialization and the creation of man made chemicals used in industrial and other processes, as well as pesticides and herbicides and other household chemicals and products - a very great many of which have been identified as carcinogens because they are cancer causing agents even though only a tiny fraction have been studied or tested.  Thus my ealier questions about whether cancer causing viruses themselves were modern in their genesis and the role you believe that toxins play.

I personally believe that manmade toxins play a huge role in causing inflammation/irritation which  ultimately leads to a cellular defense mechanism that causes cancer.  Do you think that perhaps there is a link between toxins and viruses with toxins being part of a process that enables the cancer causing viruses to more easily do their dirty work?

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)