CureZone   Log On   Join
moldy house.

kezmet Views: 16,889
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,239,406

moldy house.

hey ff8, have just come to this forum and am worried and just a little overwhelmed by the mould issue. for the record might just point out that mold is spelled mould in australia and england, so you know i can spell =).

anyway, i live in the tropical rainforest of far north queensland where mould proliferates. it grows on everything! must wash down the walls of the house about 4 times a year. but in areas that have been neglected no amount of bleach and scrubbing will remove the damage and stains. the house is well aired, a typical queenslander designed to maximise airflow. all the windows and louvres stand open pretty much all the time, excepting cyclones. airflow we have plenty of. but we also have up to 100% humidity during the monsoon season. all pillows and mattresses grow mould.

we live on solar power so a dehumidifier is not an option for us. is there a natural product i can use to deter mould from growing?

how likely is it to be a major player affecting my fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome? bloody hell! something else to add to my list of toxins to remove. hmmmm

thanks for your help
kez

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)