CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Moldy bed PLEASE Help

Jayme333 Views: 16,947
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,238,550

Re: Moldy bed PLEASE Help

Hi all, thanks for the advice, it is appreciated. The Humidifier was recommended because the air is extremely dry here in winter and many people use (most are attached right to the furnace) them to keep sinsuses and ears from plugging up - that's why the doc's said to run one. As they were convinced it was inner ear problem. I've always had a dehumidifier running in the basement as it gets damp and a little water if there is a big storm.

I always look for any form of mildew in the basement, just in case. Concrobium is a safe mold killer and preventative - great stuff, I sprayed the whole basement just to be sure nothing could grow even though I didn't have any down there.
The whole bed thing was just a fluke thing, had that bed 16 yrs, that never happened before so I'm sure it was the humidifier that did it.

We've had decent days recently that I could open windows for fresh air and the basement little windows stay open. Heat is coming back so it will be back to air conditioning soon - no fresh air! Meantime I'll try to get outside more often and open windows whenever possible to try and get the spores out. Guess I'll just have to be patient about feeling better.
Thanks again and many thanks for the blessings - I do need them!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)