CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Moldy bed PLEASE Help

FungiFactor8 Views: 20,852
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,237,680

Re: Moldy bed PLEASE Help

Jayme,

I received your email and will respond by email. I thought it would be good to also post it here for all to benefit from. The answer will be long also. This is complex subject untill you understand how toxic molds do what they do in the human body. Then it becomes 'Complexly Simple'.

You asked why your physical condition changes from day to day, week to week. You are in a battle for the resources within your body.  The mold fungi are fighting for their very survival. They are a living organism. They need several things. They require moisture and biological material to grow. Heat makes them grow faster. Your body provides all of these requirements. They suck the moisture and nutrients out of your body for their own use, leaving depleated resources of body for your body's needs.

Sucking the moisture out of your body dehydrates your body, causing varous levels of the problems which result from dehydration, including damage to the nervous system. It dries out your skin, usually starting with your outermost extremities of your hands, head, and feet. Remember that the dry flaking condition of dandruff is a fungal condition. This is why most dandruff shampoos have an antifungal ingredient. The drying of your skin, your outer protective layer, allows other microbes to enter your body through those cracks. Then it becomes very difficult to reverse the skin problems which spiral out of control. The skin condition generally degenerates, providing the mold fungi with some of the biological material they require.

It is most important to recognize what the job of mold fungi is in Mother Nature. They are The Recyclers. Their job is to decompose, degenerate, break down all biological material to their basic elements, and return them to Mother Nature, from whence they came. It is rather arrogant of us humans to think we are anything but biological material to mold fungi, to use for their own survival. And by doing so, fulfill their job descriiption.

In order to reverse the dehydrating effects mold fungi have on the body you must drink a lot of GOOD water. This is a catch 22 since the water also provides mold fungi with more of the moisture they need. To counter this other antifungal protocols must also be taken at the same time. Your body needs adequate amounts of good water in order to function properly.Otherwise the body degenerates faster, playing right into the hands og mold fungi and their needs. A weak body provides easier pickings for mold fungi, just as with all of nature. The weak ones get picked off.

To reverse the dry skin problems I drink lots of water and cleanse my skin with hydrogen peroxide to kill off the mold fungi and other microbes. You will see the skin bubble and turn white in each area where the microbes are damaging your skin. I apply hydrogen peroxide each day untill I no longer have the bubbling action which turns my skin white. With hands and feet I may chose to soak them in hydrogen peroxide for awhile. Sometimes it will cause sensations like needles poking you as the nerves react. Athletes foot is also a fungal condition. Soaking my feet in  Hydrogen Peroxide gets rid of it.  Applying a good natural skin lotion or aloe gel, after killing the microbes with HP, is good for the skin.

The mold fungi also rob your body of the nutrients your body needs, leaving you nutrient deficient. They especially like sugar carbohydrates. But, they don't like carbohydrates high in chlorophyll, such as fresh green vegetables. I take 100mg of chlorophyllin three times a day. Mold fungi are non-chlorophyll in nature. Chlorophyll makes trees and plants grow, generate. This counters the efforts of mold fungi to degenerate. So, a chlorophyll rich environment inside the human body makes their job much harder. 

Since they suck the carbohydrates out of your body, you are left with a craving for the sugar rich carbs they like, such as ice cream or chocolate. Avoid them. Sugar feeds them. Chocolate is high in mold due to the way the chocolate beans are stored. Instead eat green vegetables and consider supplementing your diet with chlorophyll or chlorophyllin. Avoid all foods which are aged or fermented. Fermented equals molded. Avoid all alcohol. Fruits and grains are aged, fermented, molded to make wines and beers. Basically you are drinking a concentraed dose of molded product. The toxicity of it is what causes the effects it has on your body.

In fact the effects of the molded alcohol products mirror the effects of toxic molds on the human body. The only time I have ever been tested by a police officer for drinking and driving was when I had not had any alcohol at all. But, my body high amounts of toxic mold in it from my toxic mold exposure. With the effects from drinking alcohol being the same as those from a toxic mold exposure a causational situation is created. First of all a person who has had a toxic mold exposure already has a high level of mold in their body. So, it does not take as much alcohol for them to start feeling the effects of intoxication. Second, drinking alcohol gives them a false sense of controling the effects from their toxic mold exposure.

The other aspect you are dealing with are the mycotoxins which mold fungi produce to kill off their microbial competitors, such as bacteria and other fungi. These mycotoxins damage the brain and central nervous system. So, when you do not see mold growing on the walls, it does not mean there is no mold problem. It can be growing in the walls. And their mycotoxins can be harming you also. The two most important tools to reduce inhaling more mold spores are an air cleaner with a HEPA filter and a vacuum with a HEPA filter. Use them to capture the spores out of your breathing environment. It is important to prevent any more mold spores and their mycotoxins form accumulating inside your body.

At the same time you need to follow antifungal protocols to reduce the level of mold fungi and their mycotoxins in your body. I use the chlorophyllin to reduce the mold fungi and their mycotoxins from my body. I eat yogurt to add as a probiotic to strengthen mold fungi competitors, helpng to restore fungal/ bacterial balance., and help keep the fungi in check.

The human body has difficulty ridding mold fungi from the mucous membranes throughout the body. When we have a toxic mold exposure the incoming far exceeds the ability of our cleaning systems, including the liver and kidneys. If this situation is not reversed it takes a heavy toll on them. Recovering from a toxic mold exposure involves many aspects. So, one can expect a lot of waxing and waning of various symptoms in the process. Reduce further exposures ind inhalation of mold spores and their mycotoxins. Don't eat foods and drinks which feed them and/or fortify the fungal strength levels in your body. Eat foods rich in chlorophyll. Drink lots of good water.

To cover some of your other questions; Mold only smells during certain stages of growth. No mold smell does not mean no mold. Air out the house periodically. Then let the air cleaner with a hepa filter capture the spores. Other foods to avoid are cheese ( I love cheese. So, I reduced it a lot). Mushrooms are fungi. Tomato products are often made from moldy tomatos. Old leftovers. Soy sauce.

For your dog; I put liquid chlorophyllin in my dogs water dish to help him not be affected by the molds in the environment. They are leary at first of the green color. I also use anti-dandruff shampoo for his baths. Your vet could recommend a good probiotic for him such as acidophylus.

Petrie dish test kits are fairly cheap to help determine levels of mold still in your home. Then you can send them to the lab for a more detailed analysis if you like.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.149 sec, (5)