CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Shouldn't be a problem for an ol' backroads and backwoods boy

dquixote1217 Views: 3,540
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,263,447

Shouldn't be a problem for an ol' backroads and backwoods boy

The key will be knowing when to make the move and all the routes that get you where you want to go.

It will take a massive buildup and preparations that will be impossible to hide to be able to even block major roads and highways.  Think about it: Iraq has relatively few roads in a country only twice the size of Idaho and 150,000 troops can't keep up roadblocks on more than a fraction of the roads there.

If I somehow got caught in my East Texas location, the woods at the back of the property ultimately run into the South Sulphur River bottoms and I have been hunting, camping and roaming around in those all my life.

Ya think anybody is going to find me down there?

That is the campfire, btw, that was the scene of none other than The Revenge of the Jalapeña Toilet Paper - in fact the story unfolded the very night after that photo was taken of the five alarm chili cooking over the fire pit.

If you come visiting, bring your own rabbit or squirrel and we will fix some stew or chili for you too - and we promise to go easy on the peppers. Heh heh heh . . .

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)