CureZone   Log On   Join
Right...

Mikey Views: 5,666
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 126,202

Right...

So, even though HUNDREDS of people have successfully flushed stones from their livers, with ultrasound exams before and after to prove it, as well as lab analyses of the stones that came back saying the stones were gall stones, and even though you can do the Liver Flush without sending a dime to Hulda Clark , and can also do any of her other flushes (including the parasite cleanse with the herbs she recommends for a few dollars at a health food store) without sending her any money...SHE's trying to scam us?

I don't know if everything she says is correct. But I haven't devoted my life to becoming a doctor either.

Before knocking this site, I suggest you spend a little more time reading the success stories here first. I know you have a vested interest in believing your doctor. After all, you paid him and you want to think he knows what's right. Try reading the book "Left for Dead" by Dick Quinn.

I for one have had great success with 4 liver flushes. I passed many stones. Now you tell me that it is olive oil! It is NOT. You tell me I don't feel better. I DO! And you go and tell all the other people on this board that their results are meaningless and they aren't actually better. That's right, it's a figment of their imagination!

Then, you tell the person who is about to have their gallbladder removed, that this is hogwash, and take away their last legitimate hope for natural healing.

Go ahead.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.095 sec, (1)