CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flushes

Kelly Views: 6,873
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 126,202

Re: Liver Flushes

I think you are entitled to your opinion. Now here is mine. I am thankful that I had not read your posts prior to be doing my flushes. You scare me. I went to (as many of us have) many medical doctors looking for answers. All I got from them (after many, many expensive tests) was there is nothing wrong with you. Here is a prescription for Prozac. You are stressed. Here is this prescription or that one. Every test that was run on me was a "you're o.k." But I am not o.k. After 7 flushes I am getting to be o.k. Really o.k. I am so happy and excited for the first time in a very long time. I would like to show you the pictures I have taken of 7 flushes. It looks like pebble beach. I would also like to tell you that my sister is a medical doctor. She lives in a 800,000 dollar house. Her motivation is money. When the insurance companies put the clamps on Drs. they order more tests. They have to make up for it somewhere. I am not against Drs. I would go to one if I thought I had to.

So, my friend, you got a rise out of everyone (which I think that you enjoyed), so open your mind and you might learn a thing or two.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)