CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3 weeks + on UT, what is everyone noticing? MicheleT?

anja Views: 2,771
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 124,664

Re: 3 weeks + on UT, what is everyone noticing? MicheleT?

Well, I agree with you to a point that we create our own reality, I mean, it's all very metaphysical when you get right down to it, so I have mixed feelings on this topic, but I often do find it frustrating when I hear that opinion from people who don't have chronic pain in their lives on a regular basis and can't really relate. It can really wear on your psyche and colors everything. I don't know if that's your experience or not, I'm not assuming you are one of those lucky people that feels relatively well and pain-free most of the time, but you know, the things I've tried that have initally worked, and at other times when I've had short periods of feeling really clear and no headache, and like all my energy was flowing like it was supposed to, I REALLY believed that I'd turned a corner, there was no doubt or fear coming in to turn things back. I'd start mentally planning my new life and all the things I was going to do, I'd feel very positive and light and hopeful, and then something would shift and I'd be back feeling like I usually do, it was always a surprise. I'm very lucky in many respects, and I don't feel like a victim. Actually, my chronic headaches led me to meet my boyfriend, and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's just really frustrating when you know you can be well if you could just get to that missing piece and it seems just out of your grasp. I think sometimes it really IS just a missing piece for some people, whether it's nutritional like a simple mineral imbalance, parasites & fungus, acidity, spinal & cervical subluxation, etc. Even family karma. My gut feeling is I've carried some deep, chronic infection at least since adolescence, and I'm wondering lately if it had anything to do with tooth extractions and extensive dental work, after some of the stuff I've read here, because that's pretty much when it started, though my lack of proper diet for many years didn't help build a good foundation. I had some breakthroughs with some very strong vibrational homeopathics recently, and I was completely neutral about whether those would work, I had no expectations one way or the other, but they really did. It didn't solve everything, but I think it took me to the next level. My homeopath found loads of infection, amoebic in particular, and some vitamin/mineral deficiencies, which didn't surprise me, really.

Anyway....I'm still hopeful and still searching. Maybe the UT will be the next piece.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)