CureZone   Log On   Join
3 weeks + on UT, what is everyone noticing? MicheleT?

anja Views: 3,861
Published: 18 y

3 weeks + on UT, what is everyone noticing? MicheleT?

It's been 3 weeks and 2 days on about 1/4 to 1/2 cup morning urine. First 6 days were amazing, I felt almost well for the first time in a long time, happy, calm, connected, a nice smooth energy, nothing could bring me down. Then crashed when I got my period, but still had a shorter easier period than usual (though I attribute that also to a homeopathic program I've been doing). About 10 days ago I started feeling flu-ish, and it might have really been a virus I picked up vs. a healing crisis because a lot of people in my area have been sick with something like that, so who knows. I had a lot of sinus drainage, gland in my neck swelled up, but all clear drainage until actually just a few days ago noticed yellow, but not a lot, and didn't go to my lungs. Now I mostly feel tired at certain points in the day, and I seem to be back to my usual daily headache, I feel a lot like I need to do another liver flush, but had been waiting (on the advice of my homeopath) until Spring.

For those of you who have been doing it longer, how did you feel the first few weeks and months? Did anyone have a "healing crisis" that lasted more than a few weeks? I will say that I have a lot of complex stuff going on, so I'm never an easy case no matter what I try, but those first 6 days were nothing short of magical, and I was really hoping that would be the predominant experience on the UT. I have had that sort of thing happen to me once or twice before when I first started a really spot-on therapy, but the same thing happened, it's like my pathogens adapted or something, and I went back to feeling under the weather.

I'm certainly not ready to give up on this, because I do have high hopes for it and feel like some things are better- a urinary urgency, for one thing, and I still have the chronic vaginal infection, but it seems improved, though I've been more careful about my diet the past few weeks, too.

My boyfriend started it about 4 days ago. He has noticed short periods of that feeling of well being a lot of people describe, but he says it's fleeting. He's pretty healthy, though tends to have fatigue. He has noticed he's been more tired & sleepy at times the past few days, but that's about it so far.

Just wondered what everyone else is experiencing.

MichelleT - if you read this, how is your program for the Lyme going? Are you still doing the injections?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (2)