CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hepatitis c treatment focus - cirhosis or virus?

sunangel Views: 21,663
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,246,040

Re: hepatitis c treatment focus - cirhosis or virus?

I'm sorry I just ralized I didn't answer your enema coffee question, and also the question about carrots and beets.

I probably use double the coffee I'm supposed to - it just kind of drifted that way over the last few years. Mainly because the buzz is so good! Much better than drinking it. I use a cup of coffee for four one pint enemas - one half gallon total, after boiling. I bring the coffee to a boil, and then turn it down to simmer it for fifteen minutes When done I strain the coffec grains out and fill up four one pint mason jars - fill them to the brim with added water to purge the air before you screw on the lids. One pint per enema, body temperature!!!. I just use an enema bag. Hold for fifteen minutes. I also self massage my liver while the coffee is in to activate it and get it to dump.

The Gerson people did four a day for the terminal cancer patients. Their bodies are very toxic, so they need a lot of help for the pain.

Also, good question about carrots and beets. You should be careful not to do more than half a pint of carrot juice per hour because of the sugars. Of course, I did too much in the beginning, and I must have had leaky gut syndrome or something, because my live blood exams showed bacteria and yeast in my blood. No wonder I was tired! My immune system was fighting them hand-to-hand! The pH shift when I shifted to all greens was like the nuclear option - they just all got wiped out and it didn't cost me any energy. I just avoid both of them now, although beet greens are good.

I also do an occasional grapefruit juice, at least one a day. It still counts as a fresh juice, it's very good for hep c - see naringen and VLDL's. It also turns alkaline in the stomach.

They used to say, eat your fruit and juice your veggies - for exactly that reason.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)