CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hepatitis c treatment focus - cirhosis or virus?

sunangel Views: 21,787
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,243,014

Re: hepatitis c treatment focus - cirhosis or virus?

Hi, and thanks for the comment. I use a Norwalk Juicer, which was developed by a pioneer of natural healing, Dr. Norman Walker. (Norman Walker believed that everone should live to 120 - he only made it to 112, but was sharp as a tack mentally and physically his whole life, even after 100.) This is the only juicer that Gerson recommended because centrifugal juicers use spinning metal cages that set up powerful magnetic fields that neutralize the enzymes in the juice. Actually he came to that belief when he switched to a centrifugal juicer and his cancer patients took a sudden downturn in health. I use a recipe that includes one head of romaine, one head of red leaf lettuce, one half bunch of dandelion leaf, half a purple cabbage, two bell peppers and a half a bunch of celery. That give me about 2.5-3 pints and I do that three times a day. I don't eat in the morning, just doing two juicings and work out doing cardio and core. I would recommend that - talk about altered states of conciousness! Then later in the early afternoon I eat raw food or lightly steamed whole veggies. I am not currently juice fasting because I am trying to maintain by cleansing my tissues using core workouts with a lot of twisting and strength mpovements and I need more protein to do it. The juice does the work of the program anyway, but without the long fast, what I do today would not be as appropriate.

Also, what I found was that fruit juices were too sweet unless used 1/2 pint per hour max. My blood Sugar rose and I saw bacteria and yeast in my live blood exam, which was a tremendous sap on my energy because my immune system was fighting them hand-to-hand. When I switched to all green my pH went to 8.0 and it was the nuclear option for the bugs - they can't survive in an alkaline environment like that. My energy increased dramatically and instantly.

The black paste that came out was the fat from the fatty liver tissue as well as (I assume) expelled fibrotic material. Since then my health and energy has been better than it has since I was young and dumb. (Youth is wasted on the young!)

I hope this info helps you. Knowing what to do when the health challenges come is an important thing - but finding the resolve to actually do it is more rare.

Good luck to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)