CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks moonie and cyrulis!

megan Views: 5,103
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 123,643

Thanks moonie and cyrulis!

Thanks for the support you two! It's great to have with therapies like this. It's not like there are too many places to discuss it, no where actually. I wouldn't dare breath a word of it to my family. They think I'm crazy already...I could just imagine what they'd do with this one!

I guess I am pretty open minded...but first and foremost, I am desparate. I'm willing to try anything (natural and safe) to be well. And I'm terrified of doctors and medicine...so that pushes me outside the box.

There have been many things I wouldn't have ever imagined I'd be doing in this healing journey...and I do them now like it's nothing unusual! Coffee enemas, liver flushes, colonics...strange how life goes sometimes isn't it. I'm getting pretty used to UT too, although it's still takes a bit of mental conditioning! But I think to myself 'hey, there are worse things'! It's amazing how it's balancing my adrenals...I'm hoping to get better and better. I'll keep everyone posted.

You were wondering what problems I'm working to resolve...there are many, and I've been unwell for a while now. I'm still pretty sick, but not as bad as a few years ago. It's all coming from a plugged up digestive tract and a raging parasitic infection. It's the reason my adrenals have been so fatigued, dealing with chronic infection. Some of my symptoms are:

adrenal fatigue symptoms like hair loss, low body temperature, low blood pressure, irritability, frequent panic attacks. Symptoms from the parasites like bloating and constant hunger. Low immunity symptoms like chronic fungal infection (which is also starting to improved now with UT..I'm hoping this is the next thing to clear, I think so).

And I also just look pretty bad! I can't stand it, my complexion looks sickly.

So...I've got lots to work on. But if it wasn't for natural therapies, I would not be functional. And there was a time I barely was, so things are better now.

I'm doing bowel cleansing which is slowly getting the plaque out, and a few parasites so far...much more to go though. Hopefully now that I'm doing UT it will give my body the balance and extra strength it needs to purge myself of all this. I hope so!

That's amazing about the misquito bites! Good for you....what things are you healing with UT?

Thanks you two for writing!

~megan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (2)