CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good Moisturiser!!

mooney Views: 4,622
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 123,677

Re: Good Moisturiser!!

Hi Megan good to hear that you are seeing so much improvement from the UT. It's strange isn't it that your anxiety is better of a day but and worse at nighttime. Well done for increasing the amount I am still on about 2 ounce a day. I was going to try and up it but then I am not sure that my diet is good enough at the moment, I may just go for it anyway.

Even for the small amount I have used though I have seen some improvement, mostly in my digestion, although its still bad, I feel like my transit time is slower and not so much diarrhoea. Also less pain in stomach and I find that I can tolerate such things as wheat better. I wish however that it would do something for my dust allergy as this is as bad as ever and my sinuses is constantly blocked with it. Maybe I will see some results here if I can up the amount a bit.

The skin improvement is from using it externally, like a moisturiser, I use fresh urine just before bed, leave it on for 5 mins and then wash off with water, do not use soap this effect ph balance. I then use coconut oil with a little bit of lavender oil in it. I got this well the first bit from Martha Christy's book and it seems to work well as I had dry skin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)