CureZone   Log On   Join
Hey moonie!

megan Views: 4,769
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 123,647

Hey moonie!

It's great talking to you too!

You don't sound hypochondriatic to me...I know exactly what you mean, when something is not right, it effects other things, sometimes things that seem unrelated.

That was a really smart thing you did by keeping your bowel intact and not having surgery. It takes a lot of courage to go against what the doctors say...good for you!I know these things can all be healed, and it's far better to have all our organs than cut them out. I didn't know endometriosis could be in the bowel...did you ever feel it there before it was found, could you feel any mass?

That's interesting that you say now you can eat bread when before you couldn't. I'm finding this too, that my digestion is much improved. I wasn't sure if it was the UT or maybe a combination of UT and colon cleansing, but it's far better than it was. I was off my program these last couple days, and ate a whole bag of rice chips...I would never have been able to do that before without severe bloating. And the other day I had pumpkin seeds, that would have given me a gall bladder attack for sure before. So...we're on the right track!

The Liver Flushes helped a lot. In fact, it was the first thing that actually got me out of the bad downward slide I was in. This was a couple years ago.

I was very congested and had panic attacks almost all the time, especially at night. Something about laying down in bed and being still would spark an attack. It got to be that I was afraid to get into bed. I was actually afraid to go to sleep. What a time that was! And I was freezing cold all the time, so I'd just lie on the floor in front of the heater and fall asleep there...somehow this would not spark the panic, so it's the way I slept for months.

My first Liver Flush cured the nightly panic attacks and I could sleep in my bed again! That was unexpected, I didn't know it would do this, and was I ever relieved. After that I kept flushing every 2 weeks hoping for more and more improvement.

It didn't cure me. I kept flushing hoping that it was going to be my answer. I realized it wasn't when there were no more stones, or at least no more would come out, and I still wasn't well. I was so dissappointed, I'd thought I'd found the thing, and what was I to do now?

There were many times I just didn't know where to turn in all this. But things are much better now, ya just keep trying and it does get better. And I'm finding it's many things that work together, it's not one thing. But, wow, in seeing my panic gone like that in one night...I thought it was the thing!

It must have been a rough night when you tried it and were so sick...sorry that happened.

I was very scared of being sick with the flush, and even more so, of causing some obstruction, because I knew how completely blocked up I was. I did a few things before the flush that I think kept me from getting sick, maybe they'd help you too.

For the week prior, or even just 3 or 4 days, eat a vegan diet, fruit, veggies, whole grains if you like, potatoes. No meat, cheese, milk or eggs. I also took bowel cleansing herbs. The key is getting the bowels moving very well beforehand, and for a few days. Then, the day of the flush I had a colonic.

I think it was these two things mainly that kept me from being sick...getting the bowel moving before for a few days, and then the colonic.

I also use less oil. The first flush I used 1/4 cup oil and 1/2 cup grapefruit juice. It still worked, and much easier to handle. As I became less congested, I increased the oil. Although I rarely did 1/2 cup, usually it was about 5 or 6 tablespoons (1/2 cup is 8 tablespoons..I think).

I didn't like the idea of Epsom Salts either, but I knew for me, I'd have a problem without them. So, I always used them. There were a few times that I woke up in the night with nausea while doing a flush, and I took another dose of Epsom Salts (about 1/2 - 1 tablespoon) in juice which cured it.

You know you have had a good flush when you feel fantastic the next day, like it's the best day of your life. That happened a couple times with me, and it was quite an experience, I actually felt 10 years younger...but it only lasted a day! Still, hopefully it contributed to the whole healing thing. There were many other times I'd do a flush, and it didn't feel like anything...no stones, no euphoria, nothing.

I still do them now and then, but I don't see stones anymore, and I don't notice that much difference in my health from where I am now...so, I think I took those as far as I could.

That's so interesting that you've done gerson for a while and do juicing too! I find juicing makes me feel a lot better, I notice it when I don't do it (like today). And coffee enemas have always helped me feel better. But it's only been recently that I've done the juicing consistantly and in quantity, and using the coffee enemas with it as the therapy (rather than to just get me feeling okay again).

I really like the therapy, but it's hard to maintain. I'm still working on getting into a good rhythum with it, it's taken me a long time already to learn how to schedule myself, and I still haven't got it down. Funny how it's much more difficult than it appears to be. It's worth it though, I feel a lot better now. I've been doing it for a bit over 2 months. The first month I was only doing 5 diluted juices/day. Now I'm at 10-12 juices/day, but they are diluted with water, so it's really only about 8, I guess. And 2 coffee enemas/day.

There's still one or two days in the week that I'm off program, so I'm still working on it. It will be interesting to see what happens when I'm on it fully for a while. So far, the change I've noticed is I feel good, better than before...so, we'll see where it goes...but I do like the therapy. I can feel the difference in me when I'm off for a day or two.

I'm going to try that watermellon before bed too!

Let me know how you're doing.....~megan.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (3)