CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Minerals gone someone's solving the mystery

jonsher_uk Views: 33,888
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,236,262

Re: Minerals gone someone's solving the mystery

Let me try to clarify this for you Catlin as you seem to got confused again.
Bruce is not an expert on ClO2 nor am I.
I spent a lot of my time researching it over the last 3 months because is was important to me to know exactly how safe it was. I found several documents that no one had before and posted them here but generally they were glossed over because some people here don't seem to want to know the truth.
I have gone through many other detailed documents to find a reason why I shouldn't take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement the way I have and haven't found one in fact I been surprised at how safe it actually is if used wisely.
I have tried to explain why I believe this but have been met with insults and abuse from several people for those efforts so I see no reason in discussing it with you any more.
If people want to know more they can find all the document links I posted.
They always have to bear in mind the doses that are taken and not get carried away with reports warning of dangers of ingesting much higher amounts.
The toxicity of chlorine dioxide and sodium chlorite is known because of its use in water treatment and food processing so it is not an unknown.
I put Bruce straight on several things and I don't deny some of his information was useful but also a lot was misleading and irrelevent.
To repeatedly state that people may die from inhaling ClO2 when using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is not helpful is it?
Nor is making up fantasies that it will disintegrate their collagen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)