Re: Minerals gone

icanhelp Views: 34,307
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,234,570

Re: Minerals gone

Sent from biosafe to me:
you are rude and stupid.

Hello again,
how is my south seas pom friend. I'll bet it cold in NZ at the moment, while beautiful one day and perfect the next in Bris. Aust.

I thought you were not going to go through with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol, but I respect your choice to!
I believe you are taking in excess of 600 ppm of available ClO2 and 100 ppm of free plus.
The urine is that color due to oxidisation of the metals.
I strongly suggest you tell your doctor what you are doing and taking, for their benefit of diagnosing as much as yours from what you say they might do.
As you told me before and I told you, i still believe that Morgellons is a combination of ailments and medical Science still proves that.
I will go as far as saying it is very high in processed chemical drug users whose bodies have to push out the chemical crap some of those people inject.
I am sending this privately because I have lost my privilege to answer or post on the forum

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)