CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Minerals gone

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

SilverFox Views: 34,326
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,234,301

Re: Minerals gone

Hello Icanhelp,

You may want to contact your poison control center...

I think what you are describing is classical ClO2 poisoning.

I would recommend:

stopping Miracle-Mineral-Supplement completely,
contacting your doctor and explain what you have been taking along with amounts so he can factor that into his diagnosis,
immediately start taking 2 grams of vitamin C a day by taking 500 mg four times a day for two days,
immediately eat a couple servings of yogart,
and immediately take a one a day vitamin and mineral supplement.

Be sure to inform your doctor that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is a 28% sodium chlorite (NaClO2) solution that you are activating with 10% citric acid . Also, tell him that the solution forms chlorus acid (HClO2) that breaks down inside your body to release ClO2. You can also offer that the chlorite formed during this process is the most toxic by product, and we think the half life is around two days. You can also mention that you have taken some vitamin C to knock down the residual chlorite levels.

The 15 drop dose three times a day uses a total of about 2.65 ml of sodium chlorite, so that will be of use to the doctor as well. If you doctor is aware of Acidified Sodium Chlorite technologies, you may also add that the 15 drop solution has around 600 PPM of available ClO2 in it, of which around 80 - 100 PPM is free ClO2.

You may want to consider putting off additional blood and urine testing until you see if this has any effect, but you will have to discuss this with your doctor.

If I may talk a moment about doctors...

Your doctor tries to take care of you. You present symptoms and he tries to determine what is going on. Your doctor is your partner in your health.

I think of entering into a relationship with a doctor kind of like getting married. You check the other person out and see if there is a good "fit." If there is, you open up and develop a trust relationship. I the fit is not good, you change doctors until you find a good "fit."

A doctor can not treat you with alternative treatments like Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . However, he can monitor you to see if you are experiencing any adverse side effects while you try different things.

Before you started taking MMS, it would have been very helpful to have had a series of blood and urine tests done to serve as a baseline of comparison. This is now water under the bridge, so you can use your recent tests as a baseline and go from there.

I feel that my health is my responsibility. I discuss decisions that I am considering with my doctor and trust him with my life. I trust him far more than I trust Jim Humble. I think Jim Humble gave you poor advice in telling you to keep this from your doctor.

ClO2 is a strong oxidizer and it does not surprise me that your spoon is rusty. If you use a larger glass, you can avoid using the spoon by simply swirling the mixture in the glass.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)