CureZone   Log On   Join
Really on target. health Issues/Edit

Views: 4,132
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,222,133

Really on target. health Issues/Edit

This is really good. If you don't have a high speed connections, here at least is a brief synopsis.
To begin with, the health issues. It explains all the health issues I've been watching around me. Evidently there is a lot of magnesium in the chemdumps, this causes too many blood platelets, and too much clotting, which in turn is probably responsible for the rash of heart attacks and strokes around me. Essentialy too much magnesium causes the blood to be too thick, down here in a hot, humid climate, dumping a lot of magnesium on people during the change over from spring comfortable weather to the heat and humidity of summer is going to have a pretty dramatic effect, and it did.
The naturopath (Dr. Guen Scott) recommends taking a natural blood thinner, either ginko biloba, or ginger root capsules. This should help with the stroke and heart attack problems. You can't take these if you are already taking a pharmesudical blood thinnner, because if you get too much, if you get a cut, you can bleed to death.
Second, there seems to be a lot of aluminum in the stuff, which crosses the blood brain barrier, and causes people to have short term memory loss, and long term alzheimers. I've suspected that there has to be a neurological component in what I've been seeing around me, people are just very suggestable and unstable, and volitile. She recommends upping omega 3's as a response, (essential fatty acids)
this allows the brain to push the stuff out into the hair, flax seed oil is a good one, evening primrose oil, also krill oil. I'd also suggest lecithin, I know it's generally good for strengthening the nervous system, and it also is helpful for the liver.
Third, there is some sort of fungus. This is the spider web stick stuff, evidently it's now in everyones blood, and it needs to be treated daily. The fungus consumes what our immune systems needs to rebuild itself. This is resulting in generally a lot more illnesses of all kinds from respiratory problems to more serious things. Natural medicines for fungal: caparilic acids, (sp? I'm not sure what this is, or if I got it right) Colloidal Silver , and garlic.
I like pau d'arco, whatever funguscide you want, but take one, I've been also using olive leaf extract, I know it's a good anti-bacterial, I've also been taking neem, which from what I've read is also a good one.
Forth, this weakens the immune system, the effect of the fungus and the heavy metal exposure will affect people in different ways, there are a lot more respiratory problems than ever before, respiratory issues are now the 4th largest cause of death, it used to be seventh. This has occured in the last five years, so we are getting sick from breathing.
She recommends diatomacious earth- bentonite, which will clear out the crud out of your intestines. When you kill of any organism, your body still has to deal with the corpse, and what it contains, as well as the assault of whatever is in the mix to begin with. I've been using sonne's it's sold as a detox agent in health food stores to get people though urine tests for marajuana for thier jobs. Works great on other stuff as well. After this I'm going to be using a lot more of it.
She suggests Colloidal Silver for sinus infections and respiratory problems. Dr. gale just plain wears a maks when she is out doors, she says it's uncomfortable and it looks wierd, but she's a whole lot healthier. Also tea tree oil, that's one I'm not familiar with.
she also recommends colliodal silver nasal sprays, which will help with the constant sinus infections.
Fifth, the whole thing seems to be associated with shortage of potassium, this seems to be caused by barium which is in the chemdumps. The other metal in the chemdump is titanium, why I don't know. The lack of potassium is also going to contribute to heart problems and circulatory problems. It also causes muscle weaknesses. I've been drinking Apple Cider vinegar, it's helpful for parasitic infections, which I have. It's also an excellent source of potassium.
Oddly enough, personally, the fact I've been dealing with a tape worm/round worm infection using natural herbs, and what I've been taking to kill off the worms without killing myself or damaging my liver has probably helped me very much with whatever has been dumped on my community.
Dr. Scott also suggests to really improve your diet, get as much organic food as you can, drink pure water, take a natural vitamin or mineral suppliment. Don't use the micowave on food, because it destroys the digestive enzymes in it. If you can't get organic food, eat as much whole food as you can, get rid of the empty calories, and the zapped food, and eat as much whole food as you can.
I can see why I didn't see this sooner, I moved from Oregon to Florida in 2000. Most of the heavy spraying has occured in the last 8 years, I took what I saw in the skies here as normal, I had lived from from the sub-tropics, and I wasn't familiar with the cloud patterns. My husband had lived in the Keys, and he immediately noticed big differences in the skies here.
Carnicorn lives in New Mexico, in a rural area, probably similar to where you are Zoe, and he's seen an absolutely clear change in the patterns in the sky. Contrails disolve quickly, chemtrials don't disolve, and they make the whole atmosphere hazy, as the day progresses, the sky is no longer the bright blue I remember from the southwest, but it's a hazy whitish grey, like LA at the worst of the smog attacks. If it makes you feel a little better, and it probably doesn't, but in most areas the chemtrials are not as obvious as they are where you have been living.
A lot of this documentary is a list of attempts to get the investigations made public, and the non response of both the media and the governement. The pueblo elders know about it, evidently, it fits in to a prophesy of 'death winds' that are about to show up now, they think it's more stupid white man stuff. They are pretty skepical about the intentions of the whitle man, hubbie is also NA, he thinks this is just more of the same.
It's pretty obvious why I'm as sick as I am again, I went outside and took a deep breath.
I hope this is helpful to you, there is considerable information about the general affect of the chemtrails on the atmosphere in general, and on the electromagnetic field that surrounds the planet. I'm not sure how much of this I understand, Carnicorn feels that the chemtrials are an attempt to change or control the weather. There is a bit about plasma physics, which I don't really understand at all.
Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (4)