CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please someone help me !!I don't know what to do now.

anne_33 Views: 11,356
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,216,509

Re: Please someone help me !!I don't know what to do now.

thank you so much for your reply..I don't know of any chiropractors around here that do that kind of stuff.Will have to check around and find one..I would love to have relief from that..

I am on jarrow-dopholus a good probio too.I take it daily..
haven't been taking parasite tincture because of all the symptoms I am having with everything else.I am on a good adrenal glandular now though so will have to see how that works for me..
Not supposed to eat any grains because I am sensitive to them.but may do it anyways to see what happens..
have metal detox formula too. I have been taking on and off.
not trying to do too much..
got some detox foot patches too .only done 1 so far and couldn't sleep well all night so I haven't done another as I have to have my rest so I can get up and go work..
I am not vegan so I do eat meat ,mainly beef or chicken .the beef is from the family farm so I assume it is somewhat organic..
Hate asparagus but love broccolli and I eat lots of onoins ,garlic,and good quality eggs...
I eat nothing processed now or any junk foods at all..I do crave my dark chocolate n wish I could have some of that.Other than that I am not a big sweet/junk eater...I prefer good home cooked veggies out of the garden with a tall glass of milk .I love sweet tea though..true southern tradition around here..That stuff is addicting....Haven't had that either..
Sometimes I think I am trying to do too much too fast and my body is not ready for it thus I have symptoms .I dunno..

I sincerely thank you for your suggestions ..
Anne_33 ( gettin educated)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)