CureZone   Log On   Join
OMG! I had no idea..how do I get off this stuff?

anne_33 Views: 11,572
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,215,971

OMG! I had no idea..how do I get off this stuff?

sorry if I missed your post ...It is obviously a very important one...
Didn't mean too .really...

oh my God...I didn't even get through the whole list..I couldn't .I seen enough..
Please.. do you know anyway to get off these pills????

could I quit em and take benedryl instead to get me by until they got out of my
system? I had no idea that they were that bad....My mother took em for years.Half my family is on em and they kept telling me that I would have to take em for the rest of my life because nerve problems run in my family on both sides...
am I messed up for life now or not?? stupid descision on my part ...
I am just looking for help here ..thats why I posted all those times..I am desperate for answers and advice...do forgive me ,my memory isn't the best either.I have posted things and forgot where I posted them at .I guess that goes along with the addiction huh?

I have been doing a lot of detox too so I thought a lot of the symptoms could be
from that ..but anyways...thanks again for the info ..it opened my eyes tremendously . I just hope I can quit xanax forever..and get my life back to normal.

if anyone knows how I can get off them let me know please via e-mail or post.I will try not the forget to check the appropriate page where posted..

thanks a bunch...Anne_33

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)