CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anne_33 (and everybody that ever responds to assist anybody on CZ) Re: Please someone help me !!I don't know what to do now.

LuellaMay Views: 11,453
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,215,971

Re: Anne_33 (and everybody that ever responds to assist anybody on CZ) Re: Please someone help me !!I don't know what to do now.

Unyquity,

Thank you for the information you have given with regard to the effects of benzodiazepines and the dangerous way in which they actually intensify anxiety disorders.  I looked through your links and found them to be very informative and yes, I would point those with anxiety and related disorders to this site.  I find the programs for withdrawal from benzodiazepines and antidepressants excellent, as once upon a time I was the one withdrawing from these dangerous drugs.  I was also impressed to see that the site contains a forum where the person withdrawing can receive the support they so very much need.

The only thing that I don't understand is why the importance of diet and supplements is not recognized.  Withdrawal, together with nutrition is imperative.  Without the proper nutrition there can be no true healing.  I do not offer a simple protocol, but the diet and supplements that will keep the nervous system and emotions healthy and with the proper diet and supplements the anxiety sufferer will find their withdrawal to be much easier as they are being given the nutrients essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system, ensuring mental and emotional wellbeing.

Another factor that must be considered is the traumas that the person has undergone.  One must also come to term with their individual fears in order to achieve total healing.  Too many times, this was the initial cause of our anxiety which snowballed into the panic, the quest for drugs, the horrific effects of these drugs and so on and so forth.  Anxiety is a complicated condition and must be addressed and fought in a thorough and well rounded manner.  You are right, everybody is different and we all heal in our own individual manner, but nutrition is always essential in healing.  Many times the anxiety disorder is purely physical, as it is the result of the body's depletion of the very nutrients it needs to remain balanced.  Trace minerals and Omega 3's, for example, do very much affect the brain chemistry and those suffering from anxiety conditions too often are put on SSRI's because they have a "chemical imbalance."   The truth is that Trace Minerals will correct that imbalance.

These are symptoms that deficiency in minerals cause:

* Magnesium - anemia, anorexia, anxiety, cold hands and feet, depression, disorientation, fatigue, hypertension, hypotension, muscle cramps, muscle pain, nausea, vertigo

* Iron - anemia, brittle nails, constipation, depression, dizziness, headache, insomnia, irritability, mental confusion, palpitations

* Calcium - anxiety, depression, eczema, hyperactivity, hypertension, muscle tension/spasm, numbness of limbs, tooth decay.

* Zinc - acne, alopecia, apathy, eczema, impotence, infertility (male), poor memory, paranoia, slow wound healing.

Look at all the anxiety related symptoms that are included.

Let's look at Omega 3's.  They have been proven to relieve depression.  Let me give you two links on this subject:

http://www.medicinenet.com/scriipt/main/art.asp?articlekey=50784

http://psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-20030103-000005.html

With regard to Iodine and anxiety, let me refer you to Earthclinic.com.

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/iodine.html

Colloidal gold is a most powerful supplement used to balance the nervous system, emotions, concentration, and total wellbeing.  For this, I am going to post a link to an article written by Ben Taylor, Owner of Utopia Silver.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Past-And-Present-Medical-Uses-Of-Colloidal-Gold&id=721565

And I will quote one specific sentence from the above article:

"In anxiety treatment, colloidal gold reduces nervous pressure and improves the body-mind coordination by inducing a state of well-being."

Lastly, a proper diet is imperative, as the processed foods, sugars, starches, sweeteners, fast foods, sodas, and related junk foods also poison, causing these dreadful anxiety symptoms.  A hypoglycemic diet gives the body the nutrients and nourishment it needs.  Actually, a raw diet would be best, say 80% raw, 20% cooked consisting of chicken and fish.

All in all, I agree with what you say and I found your links very interesting and informative.  I agree that
benzodiazepines do untold damage to our bodies, as do antidepressants, and I agree that withdrawal is the key.  But the proper nutrients must be in place.

Warm regards,
Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (3)