CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Biamonte's Opinion on Candida & Fruit

Views: 7,291
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,213,094

Re: Dr. Biamonte's Opinion on Candida & Fruit

When we say do you want to live? It doesn't mean it in a negative way. It doesn't imply if you do not do it our way you will die. It is simply a phrase that barefoot used to Plzchuckle and I used it as an incentive. If you look at Plzchuckle blog you will see this phrase. Why because foods of God or of the earth are living foods aposed to dead foods in cans and processed items in packages.

I feel bad for you as I see you are struggling very much and I hope that you get well soon as I sincerely know you are trying. We are here to help everyone, keep in mind we are not doctors just fellow people with ideals.

Yes you are right not everyone can eat fruit and try as you may it is not possible. Dr. B. is rarely on his site and can't say I agree with his ideals. but I do say that you have to start slow. I did the candida diet route for months before going to fruit and I was determined not to be sick my whole life, so found success. This is from God. He decidedes what is good for me but hey I am strange and went off the cuff alot. Today I am drinking a kidney cleanser. beet, Celery and parsley water. Not the norm but was recommend this and will see.

I wish I had a magic alixir for everyone but just don't. See what works for you and do a lot of research outside the forum as many do.

the main thing is not to carry a chip on your shoulder and look to what you can do today and forget about yesterday. A true friend is one who stands by you thru thick and thin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)