CureZone   Log On   Join
I disagree...Re: How garlic stops MRSA deaths

unyquity Views: 20,343
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,196,610

I disagree...Re: How garlic stops MRSA deaths

The product you mention may have worked for you and yours (which is great!), but it's certainly not the ONLY form of garlic that'll do the trick. I've successfully rid myself of both MRSA and parasites using raw garlic and garlic tincture. Supposedly "according to science", the raw garlic would have had to have been ingested during or after a meal for the allicin to remain stable enough to be of benefit, due to the fact that stomach acid 'deactivates' allicin. (but I ALWAYS took mine on an empty stomach). Yet, within hours of taking either the raw garlic or the garlic tincture, I saw liver flukes after a coffee enema.

And the garlic tincture was highly effective for both parasites and the staph (I know, because after I stopped eating the raw garlic -3 days- and then continued with the garlic tincture, the staph continued to heal and the liver flukes continued to die). But 'science' says that garlic tincture isn't effective because it's FAR older than allicin's purported '10 day half life'.

There's always somebody trying to make a buck off Ma Nature...all the while they incessantly try to condition us to believe that somehow, someway, in a laboratory test tube they can re-create how a natural substance will interact & react in the vast complexity of a natural human body. It's been proven ZILLIONS of times...that's just not possible.

I fell for the ole "standarized extracts" and "isolated extracts" to the tune of thousands of dollars 'once upon a time', and ALWAYS, the whole plant/herb turned out to be FAR more efficacious (and far less expensive!).

It may be, for some people, that the various freeze-dried and stabilized forms of garlic are necessary, but don't sell raw garlic or garlic tincture short before giving it a try...it's FAR cheaper, has ALL the benefits of the complete plant, and the raw garlic AND the tincture is something that practicing herbalists & healers used successfully for centuries.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Unyquity

p.s. and please don't be offended if I don't reply - I'm not receiving CZ emails so I never see responses unless I remember to look.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.151 sec, (2)