CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't worry, Sutherlandia OPC has never failed to reverse HIV

Views: 23,852
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,177,112

Re: Don't worry, Sutherlandia OPC has never failed to reverse HIV

Remember that commercial, I think it was for Wendy's ... *Where's the Beef?
My question for happyhealthygal is >>>WHAT IS YOUR BEEF?<<<

Where in the heck in Hamlet is *happyhealthygal* doing on this site? She belongs on the debate forum. What? Like we're so stupid that we're being led by the nose to slaughter? Please!

She sounds like an FDA plant or whatever the heck those pods do. lol

BTW happy, since it's OUR desire and OUR decision to be here, learn participate and SHARE, what REASON do you have here... I mean, since you're so happy, healthy and all?

Another tiny grain of sand inside my shell is this...even if, EVEN IF the extract's results are nothing more than a placebo effect (which I find impossible), so what? What the heck if it is? What, like faith and positive thinking can't heal? I feel you're trying to destroy, not add, support or help enlighten, elucidate or build. That is completely contrary to this group.

We all have different philosophies or points of view which aid us on our path. One can see the fruit of one's own philosophy, in time, make adjustments to refine and perfect oneself and strive to gain health on ALL levels. Good trees bear good fruit, it's as simple as that. Your philosophy is...what?

There are people here at many stages of health. Fear is a challenge we all have at whatever stage we must confront it. PLEASE consider how your *information* affects others. I don't feel that you were writing for other's benefits. I believe and forgive me if I'm wrong, you are writing for yourself and your agenda.

There are souls here in confusion, fear and depression, with almost insurmountable obstacles in front of them, not knowing what kind of future they will have.

WE DO NOT NEED THE KIND OF *INFORMATION* or *SPIRIT* PEOPLE LIKE YOU *PROVIDE*.

>>WE KNOW WHERE THE DEBATE FORUM IS BUT IT SEEMS YOU DO NOT<<<

I'll say it again. I hope for your benefit that your intentions are honorable but there seems to be a bit of a hidden agenda. I say for your benefit because we're supporting one another and that's also moral support which is as important as nutrition, herbs, etc. It would really sadden me if your intentions are misguided.

Unfortunately, as ignorant as I may be of your intentions, I believe I don't see your hand reaching out to help. Again sorry, I may be totally incorrect but I don't think so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW, for any of you others who are not into adding to this group; no problem, it's just a small issue of interpreting and comprehending one little word... SUPPORT!

Hugs anyway and have a nice day! :)

Niner

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)