CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Silverfox - heart palpitations

tomato Views: 5,597
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,165,522

Re: Silverfox - heart palpitations

you know I wished the doctors do more these days than just mention a couple of sylables when something checked on a physical is not normal and off on all of us.

I am talking about people like my sweet little mom.When mom spent her hard earned money to get a physical/to get something checked yearly from her "BIRD-BRAIN" DOC
....all this (creature/monster) chirps out is:
------------------------You have an enlarged heart----------------------------------
you know these sweet little moms don't go around reading medical journals daily????
She(Mamas)innocently trust this "Little-r Bird-Brain" Doc to not just say a few words
but to actually really spell the problem of an enlarged heart out to her (Mamas).

Mom I am sure thought oh well, that is just something else I must have been born with
and must contend with these born thing too. These "drive-by news" "Witch-Doctors"
need to earn their keep. IT IS SAD THAT TOM/"MMS DEBATE SUPPORT BOARD" MUST
HAVE TO FINISH/OR HELP "WITCH-DOCTOR'S HALF-BUTT JOB GET LOUDLY INTERPRETED!
WHY ARE SUBTLE TUNES BEING BANGED OUT ON BONGLE DRUMS BY THIS "WITCH-DOCTOR" ONLY?
We all are not getting the proper medical help from these today doctors. This is
just one piece of slippery ice that came off the iceberg of medical attention.
This ghost-whisperrr...yes, witch-doctor...does half- a__s yearly physicals.
It means that this doctor does not do anything for an enlarged heart...and doctor wants to wait until mom gets really in deep dodo to make more money off that problem.
THIS IS WHAT THAT MEANS FOLKS.
I don't expect simple sweet moms to know it all but I do expect the so-called
"WITCH-DOCTOR WHO SPEAKS AS A GHOST-WHISPERRR TO NOT ONLY KNOW SOMETHING BUT TO
DO MORE THAN JUST MAKE SMALL TALK TO SIMPLE SWEET MOMS.
EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT ENLARGED HEARTS SHOULD SEND UP WARNINGS TO US. SHOOT I
JUST LEARNT RECENTLY OFF THE "DRIVE-BY WEEK-END NEWS CASTER THAT OUR HEARTS SKIP A
BEAT WHEN ONE SNEEZES OR WHEN ONE ROLLS OVER AND OTHER REASONS SORRY IT WAS "DRIVE
BY INFORMATION".
TOM, THE HEART SAYS THANK-YOU. HOPE YOU READ THIS ALL YOU "WITCH-DOCTOR-GHOST-WHISPERR-DO VERY LITTLE YEARLY PHYSICAL TYPES".
THIS MESSAGE WAS MY TWO CENTS WORTH.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (2)