CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Silverfox - heart palpitations

SilverFox Views: 5,833
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,165,013

Re: Silverfox - heart palpitations

Hello DudewithIBS,

I fully understand...

However, when something interferes with the normal rhythm of the heart, I get concerned. A proper functioning heart is critical to having a high quality of life.

I still stand by my comment. If I found that taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement caused me heart "issues," I would stop taking it.

I will go a bit further and say that I would then visit a cardiologist to figure out what was going on, but until my heart had been given a clean bill of health, I would use other methods to increase my heart rate. I believe running up a few flights of stairs is more "organic..." [smile icon]

You bring up a very good point. The palpitations could be a result of detoxification. However, my personal belief is that detoxification, unless life threatening, should be a gradual process. A person usually doesn't accumulate toxins in a short period of time, it is not reasonable to take the approach that they should not be removed in a short period of time?

I believe people should enjoy a high quality of life, free from nausea, diarrhea, and heart palpitations.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)