CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Full moon--Woo hoo, got another good sized one!

jessesmom1987 Views: 14,709
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,158,681

Re: Full moon--Woo hoo, got another good sized one!

YES to the night sweats and knowing ascaris eggs were released. I've had it happen 3 times- have had to get up in the night twice on all 3 occasions and change my night gown because it was soaked. It was with starting the L-Cysteine/ozonated oil clean-up for the ascaris. Coffee enemas have helped alot with my liver, and the reason I knew for a fact they were eggs, was seeing them floating the next morning--but flushing even more out in the coffee enemas. I have pictures of them. I'll try to figure out how to make them the medium sized like R.E's was just giving the directions for in the posts above. They looked just like warble larvae same shape, and whitish/yellowish color, not small-- but with definite reddish/brown colored little worms in them.

This is a picture I found on the internet that looked like the eggs (but this is warble)- and they float in the toilet:

http://www.unbc.ca/nlui/wildlife_diseases_bc/warble.jpg

All 3 occasions of having the drenching night sweats, the following day I saw the same egg sacs with the little worms in them. But it WAS in conjunction with taking the L-Cysteine/ozonated oil, and one time because the ozonated oil from
http://www.ozonatedoilonline.com
(lightly ozonated) hadn't arrived yet, but the L-Cysteine had, I took it with coconut oil, and the same thing happened.

I have seen the thinner, spaghetti looking roundworms, and one plump white ascaris..but mainly the ones that I have seen have been the brown color like you said, and I'm sure they were laying in the intestines and were stained. Quite often I will see the whitish/brownish, "skin" stuff floating around the toilet before I actually see what I know is the body of the worm. This is just my observation, but it's like they get mortally wounded, and kink up, some of them have looked like a curvy line of "s" shapes hooked together..and kind of "petrified", which tells me that they can die and not get eliminated right away- like Hulda Clark was saying, it can take 2-3 weeks.

Gosh, I don't know how many of the brown ones that were the thickness of one of my fingers, and looked like twisted lariat rope- an interesting side note on them though...I've also known they were worm and not mucoid because I had been hitting them harder for a couple of days prior to actually seeing them, and before I was zapping, I had to sleep during the day, I was SO tired...and then saw them in the toilet a day or two after. THe first one I killed was 18" long, and it was when I had taken 4 TB of Barefoot's dewormer, waited an hour and took 4 more TB..and not long after, I felt like I had a baby rolling around, kicking in there! The 36" one was the granddaddy, and I had upped the dosages of a couple of different herbals and was hitting it hard. The week before Christmas, and again just prior to the full moon, my liver told me I had to flush, and I just kept moving stones out, not small ones, actually did a couple of flushes that week and they kept coming out--plus I was feeling alot of movement with the full moon onset, I didn't feel like getting out of bed to take something, so I took a couple of swigs of the castor oil that was by the bed for the castor oil packs I'd been doing. And killed some good sized round worms by doing that all that week.

The Clark cleanup information for tapeworm and ascaris is interesting. It's here on Curezone if someone reading this has never read it before.

http://curezone.com/clark/ascaris.asp

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)