CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Full moon--Woo hoo, got another good sized one!

rabbitears Views: 14,114
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,158,628

Re: Full moon--Woo hoo, got another good sized one!

Hey There!

Great post! You had so much in there that I wanted to highlight several things.

"Hitting them with something just a bit different than what you may have been taking prior to that week seems to help too. Catch them offguard, and from a different angle."

AND

"There's no doubt that the quality of the herbs, the freshness, potency etc makes a BIG difference- and I do feel that even though they have been more costly, the products the Dr. prefers for use are of good quality, and aren't going to be found on a counter in a health food store."

These are so true and excellent points!

"SURE ENOUGH...I got another one of the older roundworms this morning. I tried to get a good picture of it, but it wouldn't take close enough up to see what it really looks like. It was exactly like the 36" one that I killed, and several other "smaller" ones that I've killed. This one was 12", and as thick as one of my fingers- just like the big one. Looked like a twisted rope."

Interesting that you had mentioned another 36" because I had wondering the other day how many you've gotten out at that size. You know how much I like to research, I'm really curious to know what those animals are -- I really think zoonatic horse or cow.

"So..I'm happy, all the extra effort, researching, increasing, has paid off for another full moon. I'll keep it up for several more days..but I do agree with RB's with something she told me she knew about taking the herbal stuff. It helps to go lighter at times...hit them harder at times...add some different ingredients to not be taking the same exact stuff all the time--and I've definetly found that it has worked best for me through all the ones I've killed, and continue to kill..that taking several products together works well."

Research and a good strategy is always best. I know Apxr had mentioned light and hard and light and hard in one of his posts. I think too many people think it's best to always go hard -- not really.

"Looking at any pictures of worms..like the ones of the ascaris just posted..makes the damned things get excited and dance and vibrate in there! No kidding! I can't look up pictures of them on the internet without the same thing happening!!"

I know exactly what you mean! At one point, I developed a phobia and could view ANYTHING for a long while!

Thank you for your post and sharing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)