CureZone   Log On   Join
I had ACNE for 20 yrs and now its gone

amberlynn72 Views: 91,536
Published: 16 y

I had ACNE for 20 yrs and now its gone

2 weeks was all it took for me to wipe out a never ending 20 yrs sentence of moderate to severe acne.

I went sugar free for 2 weeks. I still had artificially sweetened stuff. I know bad right? but it worked. If you MUST eat sugar ..go with sugar free items.

Take cold milled flax seed, ground   can be found at the vitamin shoppe etc etc.

Fish oil caps. I did NOT take those everyday ..so i cannot accredit them. I have NOT taken them since SEPT 2007 and I still enjoy a virtually acne free face.

I also took MH 's hormone herbal balance since May of 2007 WAY before the acne free challenge. but I do believe it works but takes a LONG time. 

Eat a diet primarily of fruit, veggies, and meat.

Very lil of the other stuff

I drank protein shakes (sugar free) the whole time.

STop complaining about your acne while eating your ice cream. ( eat the sugar free kind)

And try this ..2 weeks ..what do you have to lose. 

I had ACNE for 20 yrs and now its gone after  7 months STILL no more.

Unless i eat 5 cupcakes and then i get a few very small pimples a few days later. YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR ACNE

LET me CLARIFY:  during the 2 week sugar free period. I ate no food other than sugar -free protein shakes. If you dont want that  I dont know what else you are to do.   Maybe veggies and meat. No fruit or sugar

After the diet ..i eat fruit , veggies, meat etc with no adverse effects. ONLY If i eat a huge amount of refined sugar at one sitting.

Something else that I forgot to mention. I quit using acne skin care treatments. I use normal stuff and pond's cold cream to take my makeup off.  I am beginning to think that the popular acne produts actually was making things worse. I have tried them from time to time? And it seems my acne would multiply while using the benzoyl peroxide products after awhile. hmmm.

So what I am saying is CUT EVERYTHING OUT. FORGET THE HYPE and B.S.  and try this and that. It's like a stab in the dark.

NO CLEANSING NO NOTHING.

If you really want to be clear after 2 weeks do exactly as  I did ...That way there are no altercations.   if you can stand to drink sugar free protein shakes for 2 weeks and no other food.

Some of you might say well that's not very healthy? but how much do you hate your acne?

I stumbled on this by accident. trying to lose weight

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)