CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Master Plan

Views: 9,508
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,101,420

Re: My Master Plan

I have just received my items in the post. I have infront of me Vitamin A liquid, Shea butter, Zinc, Evening Primrose oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Coconut Oil and Lemons. I have a full day ahead so i will start treatment when i get home.

As you can see i'm keeping it natural. The way i expect it to work will be using the Vit A on raw lips. This will kill the cells that are growing the skin abnormally and grow new cells that grow skin normally. If dead skin(keratin) still attempt to grow because my lips are raw, they'll try to protect it, i will use apple cider vinegar/lemon for there strong exfoliating properties and the lemons healing properties. If needed i'll apply coconut oil for its anti-bacterial properties. The Shea butter will be mixed with some Vitamin A. This will cancel out the drying properties of Vitamin A but keep its renew properties, i'll apply this as a lip balm would be applied. The Evening Primrose Oil high dose will be used to help with inflammation and sebum production. The Zinc will be taking at a normal dose to help with inflammation.

I'm good with experimenting, so i'll have to gauge the right amount to use and when to use. I'm ready.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)