CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Master Plan

Views: 9,571
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,100,715

Re: My Master Plan

If you don't understand let me explain simpler.

when i first got this over a decade ago i started off with dry lips.. they eventually go to peeling and if aggravated by licking/biting/picking then they become inflammed.

When the inflammation becomes chronic(keeps going) because of pulling skin off, we enter Exfoliative Cheilitis. The way i see it with normal peeling lips you only have a moisture problem involving sebum(oil). With Exfoliative Cheilitis you have two problems, one is sebum and the other is dead skin(keratin). Because of the chronic inflammation our lips "mentality" have adjusted to producing higher amounts of dead skin to protect our lips.

I hope you understand. Vitamin A can restore the normal time limit of our skin cells. It alone won't cure it. But it can take us out of Exfoliative Cheilitis and back into peeling lips. With peeling lips it is a moisture/protection/inflammation issue. I already explained the items used to combat this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.945 sec, (1)