CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Master Plan

Views: 9,384
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,100,701

Re: My Master Plan

I have posted before and that was when i was younger so most posts aren't in detail or immature.

I said this was my master plan, if you choose to follow its up to you. You should really understand why i'm using these items before purchasing. I will still do some tweaking when i get all items and see how my lips react. I think the Vitamin A alone can get the skin to stop growing like crazy unless peeled. The other items are for inflammation, protection and moisture/strengthening.

Evening Primrose Oil - Taking in capsule form 7 a day.

Zinc- tablets normal dosage

Vitamin A/ Shea Butter- A drop or two mixed with the right amount of shea butter two apply to my lips. Becareful.

Antibacterial/viral/fungal - i'm using anything natural i can find. So coconut oil, or honey etc

De-scaling Agent - Apple Cider Vinegar - This is a vinegar with high exfoliating properties. I've use it before and it kills dead skin cells.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.094 sec, (1)