CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can testify- not just flukes live in the liver!

jessesmom1987 Views: 4,056
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,092,519

Re: I can testify- not just flukes live in the liver!

I know what you are talking about in the solid, fully ozonated oil because I had gotten a small thing of it last time to put on my gums for periodontal infection, and I tried taking a small bit of it internally, but that's not what I use. It's pretty gross. I tried putting it in a capsule because I'd read on the Oxygen Therapy forum that you could do that, but it doesn't work very well to try to get it into a capsule.

The lightly ozonated, liquid form is what I use. I don't think I'd go over your 1/4 of a tsp of the fully ozonated, or you might end up sick like Tek did- she took the full 1/2 tsp right off the bat of the fully ozonated and it knocked her for a loop. It does give you gas :( I'm LOL because the first night, I also took the coq10 with it, and it was pretty bad.

The first tape worm I got, I had just added the Vaxa parasite cleanse that has the homeopathic stuff in it as well as the herbals, along with still taking Barefoot's, and I killed it 3 days after adding the vaxa, and just a couple of days before actually starting the first Clark cleanup- (which I couldn't consider cleanup as infected as I was at that time). Interesting thing, this was when I realized that I really was feeling them alot more just prior to the full moon, and during the full moon, and I was hitting them harder. One tape worm was killed in Sept during the full moon, the biggest one was towards the end of the 3 weeks of the Clark cleanup, (and around the full moon in Oct) doing the coq10 3-4x a week, along with the OOO and 500 mg of L-Cysteine 3x a day--I know it says to take 1/2 TB of the OOO, but when I was feeling it literally bunching up in there, like it was mortally wounded but not enough to die, I took a full TB of the oil, and increased the herbals at the same time. In fact, because I could feel it dying, but not all the way dead yet, coiling up on my left side- I got up in the middle of the night and took another TB of the oil. And GOT it.
I also killed a stinking bunch of the big Buski intestinal flukes while on the OOO/L-Cysteine and COQ10 during that 3 weeks (still taking Barefoot's/Vaxa)

One other thing that I was drinking in the evening during that time, was a raw juice recipe I'd gotten out of the Sandra Cabot "The Liver Dr." book (Raw juices can save your life) and it said it was for intestinal parasites- it worked- nasty tasting stuff, but it did work too. I juiced cabbage, spinach, apple, 3-4 cloves garlic, apple, ginger root- and added 100% pomegranate juice.

I think 1/4 T of the fully ozonated would be all I'd want to take, it's ozonated 3 days. The lightly ozonated I have is ozonated 6 hours. H.C says 20 minutes?

I AM feeling it in my 2 parasite pockets in my liver when I am doing just the simple tapping pulser. I've ran some good sized ascaris/round worms out of there this one week of doing it. I can feel where it's hitting, and after seeing the killed worm, when I have done the tap-zapping the next time, it wasn't as intense in that particular spot. I've been doing it several times a day, and sometimes doing more than 7 minutes the last round, and sometimes doing a couple extra rounds. If the first couple of 7 rounds gets them agitated and starting to die--and the last 7 minutes is when they are actually killed...I just keep the current going to them a bit longer to make sure! and follow up with a dose of herbal or the Wormwood oil drops. Especially right now with the peak time going with the full moon.

I had my husband bring home the tester to test the 9 volt battery to make sure I'm using fully charged batteries. I don't know anything about the other zappers, I know this is working for me- but my worms have not been small ones. I don't know if the size of the worms has anything to do with feeling it when it hits them or not. It's more of the feeling of the contracted muscles when I know they are dieing in a specific spot. That's exactly what these two spots in my liver feel like, like I have cysts that need to be broke open. It makes me feel like going to a surgeon and telling him to cut into those two spots and get the darned things out of there- not that I would, but I can see why people would have liver cysts caused by these things embedding themselves in there.

Good luck with the ozonated oil- just don't light a match too close to you within the first hour of taking it! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)