CureZone   Log On   Join
I can testify- not just flukes live in the liver!

jessesmom1987 Views: 3,532
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,092,320

I can testify- not just flukes live in the liver!

I can testify to these things living in the liver. Everyone thinks it's just flukes that are causing the liver problems- gotta get rid of the flukes, gotta rid of the flukes--these Ascaris did not start showing up until I did get rid of the flukes, and yes, they live in the liver, and yes, I feel them in the liver, and yes I know the ones I've been killing this week with the zapping/Clark clean-up/herbals are coming from the liver.

I've felt them for a long time, not the crawling, more like my liver in those specific spots are "puffed up"- and with the sizes of the ones I've ran out with the zaps, they've been there awhile, walled off and curled up. I definetly feel them being hit in those exact areas when I am using just the simple zapper too. I'm sure the full fledged zapper is what I need, but even this is working. I have the potent Systemic Formulas Wormwood oil that I put in a capsule and take when I'm done zapping, and I've been zapping a couple of times a day- doing a little longer the last round, or doing a few more rounds of the 7 min.

Full moon tonight--be hitting them extra hard!

Thanks for the links to the info Glaxony- I can testify first hand, yes- roundworm/ascaris live in the liver. Stupid things! :(

Anyone that thinks they have "resistant worms", especially ascaris--don't go without a zapper, it works!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)