CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can testify- not just flukes live in the liver!

Views: 3,214
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,092,460

Re: I can testify- not just flukes live in the liver!

Dear JM87-

Did you use the industrial strength OOO or lightly ozonated olive oil to kill the big tapes you got out? Reason I ask is, I ordered some of the hard core big time solidified kind, took a quarter teaspoon of it today, felt queasy, laid down for a nap and awakened to a smell that was worse than death. Don't know if I burped it, or farted while I was sleeping, but it was horrible. So bad it caused me to have thoughts of hesitation and fear about taking another dose, but I most certainly don't want to leave that stuff in me. Anyways, I survived the quarter teaspoon dose, am building up the courage to take half a teaspoon at bed time. Tomorrow I have an apointment at noon, don't want to be too sick to keep it, as this is a business meeting and money is still important to me. I don't want to stink and scare off my clients either! LOL. How long did it take you to get over it when the snake in your liver died?

Also, I have a magnetic pulser that works great. I use it a lot. It shocks me so hard I can't use it on high. I also bought a $200 zapper, and it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I'm beginning to think I got a defective one, or something. It was kind of like getting a box of parts from radio shack. It has copper tubes and foot thingies. I hook it all up and turn it on, but I can't feel a thing. What does it feel like when you are zapping? Do you feel the electrical current?

Thanks
glax

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.112 sec, (1)