CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very Scared

3jaysmom Views: 6,844
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,092,507

Re: Very Scared

Meat27, I had some throat issues, and I did some research, and found that it could be heartburn. I had chest pains and the swallowing awareness feeling,and a phlemmy thing in my throat. Heartburn doesnt always "burn" per se, according to web md(I think it was that one) Progesterone makes the esophageal sphincter lax, and that is why the food doesn't go down Right away. That is why a lot of women get heartburn when they're preggo. I had it in the first trimester before I even knew I was pregnant, all 3 times! I think this is what your issue may be. It might happen during a progesterone spike, while your body is trying to balance out. I don't know for sure, but it's what made the most sense to me. Check out articles on pregnancy heartburn. I'm glad that I feel calm today so I can try to help others! I hope you feel better, and try to get some sleep tonight if you can. Being rested helps everything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)