CureZone   Log On   Join
Very Scared

meat27 Views: 7,283
Published: 16 y

Very Scared

I am so worried because the pain and weakness on my left side has returned, but mostly because of the way my throat feels. I am aware of every swallow I take like my throat has narrowed or something. Its really hard to describe. It kinda feels numb. I am just so scared and cant get the thoughts out of my head that im dying. I guess if others on this forum were also feeling weird in their throat it wouldnt worry me so much, but no one that I know of feels this way. I have had alittle phlegm in my throat but I dont feel like im getting a cold. The feeling comes and goes and has been going on for a few months. I think im ovulating so that my be why my symptoms are back..this is so frustrating. I am 6 1/2 weeks post removal so I know I need to give it more time but its so hard living day by day and taking care of 2 little boys with these thoughts in my head constantly. Oh how I want myself back and my energy back!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)