CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Low sulphur - the final solution to pain free diet.

Views: 42,690
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,078,325

Re: Low sulphur - the final solution to pain free diet.

ANDY CUTLER RESEARCH
I chanced upon reading Andy Cutlers book on eliminating sulphur foods during oral chelation. He is saying that the bodies burden of sulphur is too much and can cause further problems if chelating.

**** that is for some, not for all. Some people are low sulfur and need to add more sulfur foods to their diet. It sounds like you are one of the ones who needs to eliminate them.

I have removed all meat,

**** You need a source of good quality protein. Meat is low sulfur and may work for you. You need a portion about the size of the palm of your hand per meal. Try making soups and stews so that the meat is partially digested and there are lots of nutrients in the broth.

all milk products, alcohol, caffeine, packaged foods, yeast, gluten, mushrooms, aflotoxins - peanuts, corn, melons, Blood Type Diet problem foods - banana, tomato, mango, papaya, melons and excess sugar.

***** the above sounds ok

My diet is practically vegan, with the exception of eggs, and some honey.

***** Eggs are high sulfur (remember the rotten egg smell is hydrogen sulfide)

With regards to intestinal pain, diverticular, leaky gut, IBS, mercury poisoning I have missed 2 essential causes of continued abdominal cramps:

***** You will likely find Elaine Gottschall's book "Breaking the Viscous Cycle" helpful. She gives a good explanation of what causes IBS and other similar problems.

REMOVE
High fibre foods
High Sulphur foods

***** You need large quantities of fibre to keep things moving especially during chelation. Try things like apples and celery.

I can't stress enough that these 2 reasons appear to be the major cause of my intestinal agony.

THE PROBLEM WITH HIGH SULPHUR FOODS
Unfortunatley there are more high sulphur foods than I first thought, and they are all very healthy foods - brocolli, garlic, onions etc. This creates a problem,
because sulphur is needed to help the body detoxify heavy metals like mercury.

***** What is needed is appropriate chelation with chelators that contain TWO sulfur groups (ALA, DMSA, DMPS). Foods that contain one sulfur group just drag the mercury around weakly making you feel sicker, and don't help to eliminate it.

However, its causing me extreme agony to eat these foods.

IF I CAN'T EAT SULPHUR - WHAT CAN I EAT?
After spending several hours last night researching all foods that are low sulphur I came up with hundreds of foods that were considered sulphurous or high sulphur, but not much on low sulphur foods, except that lemon and molybdenum help neutralise a sulphur overdose.

This is what I have reduced my diet to.

FOODS ALLOWED
(Only organic vegetables and fruit)

***** I would add meats and low mercury fish to this.

Starch:
White Rice, white rice flour, millet

**** I would delete these. If you really need something try brown rice.

Protein:
Pea protein powder, almonds

****** Almonds and some other nuts are good. Peas are high sulfur.

Fat:
Olive oil, flax oil (not seed, too much fibre), fresh organic almonds but ground before eaten.

****** I'm not sure why you are afraid of fiber.

Fruit:
Apples, pink grapefruit, blueberries, lemon

***** You may find others

Vegetables:
Sweet potato, pumpkin, carrots, swede yellow purple (note turnip), beetroot small dose(not sure about this yet, but seems ok)

******* celery, zucchini, could be others

Sweeteners:
Cinnamon
Vanilla

Seasoning:
Thyme, ginger, himalayan pink salt (not sure about this with regard to sulphur, but need sodium due to high raw juice and Sugar intake on liquid diet)

***** Is this high raw juice and Sugar liquid diet something you did in the past or something you are including in this new strategy?

Vitamins:
Barley grass – (no more than 1 tsp per day, or i get headaches)

***** Andy says to avoid 'greens' products, probably because people react adversely, like headaches would be considered an adverse reaction.

Suppplements:
detoxified iodine
methylcobalamin b12
plant derived digestive enzymes

*** These chew up your gut. try animal derived enzymes.

beet derived betain hydrochloric acid
zinc picolinate
B6
slippery elm
dairy free probiotics
flaxseed oil, very fresh (I'd prefer to ground flax seed fresh, but the fibre causes too much pain)

****Check the supplement lists in Amalgam Illness. there are things that you are missing.

parasite and Colon Cleansing:
oxy powder
clarkia - Wormwood , green walnut hull, cloves

**** Be careful with these toxic things.

uva ursi (in place of garlic)

FOODS ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED
Garlic, onion, leek, chives, shallots
Fennel
Cabbage, broccoli, bok choy, lettuce, water cress, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, turnips, asparagus
Chocolate, molasses
Green tea
Mushrooms
Yeast
Dried fruit
Oats
Kale
Horsetail
Poppy seed
mint

**** of the above I wonder why not green tea - contains antioxidants

SUPPLEMENTS ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED
spirulina, algae,
MSM - sulphur
Vitamin B1 or B7 in high doses
psyllium husk
flax seed ground or seed

REQUEST HELP
Please, please please, anybody with similar experience, share stories and help increase to the list of allowed foods. I want to balance myself, and experience no pain for atleast a month before I begin chelating with DMSA again. Any advice is welcome.

**** Get the book "Breaking the Viscous Cycle" and search 'specific carbohydrate diet' on the internet

best of luck all

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (3)