CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Low sulphur - the final solution to pain free diet.

inspiraller Views: 34,812
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,081,310

Re: Low sulphur - the final solution to pain free diet.

Hi 62635

Thankyou very much for your reply. You have replied to quite a few of my statements and I don't want to bore you with a reply to each one. So here is a reply to the ones I would like answers back to.

***** What is needed is appropriate chelation with chelators that contain TWO sulfur groups (ALA, DMSA, DMPS). Foods that contain one sulfur group just drag the mercury around weakly making you feel sicker, and don't help to eliminate it.

Can you direct me to a list, chart or any information regarding the 2 sulphur groups.

Also you said the following:

*** These chew up your gut. try animal derived enzymes.
- detoxified iodine
- methylcobalamin b12
- plant derived digestive enzymes

B12?
I have read that methylcobalamin is second to hydroxycobalimin and having read plenty of articles of success stories of people treating depression, MS and neurological problems with B12 this surprised me what you are saying. B12 has only been good new for me, as it has helped lift me from depression.

Vegetable Digestive Enzymes?
Unless you are only refering to plant derived digestive enzymes? In which case Im surprised to here this also, as I have read 2 books on Enzymes, both of which encourage the use of plant derived digestive enzymes. It makes sense why Max Gerson Therapy was also successfull as a result of the high raw juice enzymes in his cancer therapy.

Detoxified Iodine?
I have read quite a bit about Iodine and I know Im low in it from hair mineral analysis and a Nutritionist having done several Iodine tests. Raw Kelp powder gives me headaches, and so far using this has just given me energy, with no current side affects.

****** I'm not sure why you are afraid of fiber.

Just for the record, I suffer serious abdominal pain if I have any grain fibre, dried fruit, psyllium fibre or raw vegetable fibre sources. Slippery elm seems to be the only thing not aggravating me. I drink plenty of water - 2-3 liters of filtered a day. The issue here is my gut. Either I have some seriously distended bowel, diverticuler, polyps or cancer or something, but too much pressure from fibre gives me bad pain.

Thanks for reading. I really appreciate your advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)