CureZone   Log On   Join
Low sulphur - the final solution to pain free diet.

inspiraller Views: 36,088
Published: 16 y

LAST NIGHT
After a night of intestinal agony I couldn't sleep and decided to look online for a solution to my 6 year problem of IBS.

ANDY CUTLER RESEARCH
I chanced upon reading Andy Cutlers book on eliminating sulphur foods during oral chelation. He is saying that the bodies burden of sulphur is too much and can cause further problems if chelating.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
My pain and condition has been a lot worse since I began oral chelation with DMSA 1/2 a year ago. Now I realise my error was that I didn't follow his strict protocol, nor did I eleminate or reduce sulphur foods. I didn't see the significance or importance of this and now it seems clear to me that garlic, onions and chocolate are deceptively causing me pain, though I haven't been looking at them.

IRIDOLOGY - HOMEOPATHY
Reading into Iridology, sulphur is indicated as necessary for the nervous system and good skin. I have been eating copious amounts of garlic and onion thinking they are good for me and I have fantastic skin, and good nerves, but my intestine is severely F****D up.

I THOUGHT I HAD EVERY ANGLE COVERED WITH MY DIET
After much experimenting with diet and research I thought I had sussed my diet out. I have made numerous posts in curezone about my experiences, but I now realise they are not complete. I have removed all meat, all milk products, alcohol, caffeine, packaged foods, yeast, gluten, mushrooms, aflotoxins - peanuts, corn, melons, Blood Type Diet problem foods - banana, tomato, mango, papaya, melons and excess sugar. My diet is practically vegan, with the exception of eggs, and some honey.

With regards to intestinal pain, diverticular, leaky gut, IBS, mercury poisoning I have missed 2 essential causes of continued abdominal cramps:

REMOVE
High fibre foods
High Sulphur foods

I can't stress enough that these 2 reasons appear to be the major cause of my intestinal agony.

THE PROBLEM WITH HIGH SULPHUR FOODS
Unfortunatley there are more high sulphur foods than I first thought, and they are all very healthy foods - brocolli, garlic, onions etc. This creates a problem, because sulphur is needed to help the body detoxify heavy metals like mercury. However, its causing me extreme agony to eat these foods.

IF I CAN'T EAT SULPHUR - WHAT CAN I EAT?
After spending several hours last night researching all foods that are low sulphur I came up with hundreds of foods that were considered sulphurous or high sulphur, but not much on low sulphur foods, except that lemon and molybdenum help neutralise a sulphur overdose.

This is what I have reduced my diet to.

FOODS ALLOWED
(Only organic vegetables and fruit)

Starch:
White Rice, white rice flour, millet

Protein:
Pea protein powder, almonds

Fat:
Olive oil, flax oil (not seed, too much fibre), fresh organic almonds but ground before eaten.

Fruit:
Apples, pink grapefruit, blueberries, lemon

Vegetables:
Sweet potato, pumpkin, carrots, swede yellow purple (note turnip), beetroot small dose(not sure about this yet, but seems ok)

Sweeteners:
Cinnamon
Vanilla

Seasoning:
Thyme, ginger, himalayan pink salt (not sure about this with regard to sulphur, but need sodium due to high raw juice and Sugar intake on liquid diet)

Vitamins:
Barley grass – (no more than 1 tsp per day, or i get headaches)

Suppplements:
detoxified iodine
methylcobalamin b12
plant derived digestive enzymes
beet derived betain hydrochloric acid
zinc picolinate
B6
slippery elm
dairy free probiotics
flaxseed oil, very fresh (I'd prefer to ground flax seed fresh, but the fibre causes too much pain)

parasite and Colon Cleansing:
oxy powder
clarkia - Wormwood , green walnut hull, cloves
uva ursi (in place of garlic)

FOODS ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED
Garlic, onion, leek, chives, shallots
Fennel
Cabbage, broccoli, bok choy, lettuce, water cress, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, turnips, asparagus
Chocolate, molasses
Green tea
Mushrooms
Yeast
Dried fruit
Oats
Kale
Horsetail
Poppy seed
mint

SUPPLEMENTS ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED
spirulina, algae,
MSM - sulphur
Vitamin B1 or B7 in high doses
psyllium husk
flax seed ground or seed

REQUEST HELP
Please, please please, anybody with similar experience, share stories and help increase to the list of allowed foods. I want to balance myself, and experience no pain for atleast a month before I begin chelating with DMSA again. Any advice is welcome.

best of luck all

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (3)