CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS-The most powerfull healing protocol to date!

me1101 Views: 13,414
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,058,613

Re: MMS-The most powerfull healing protocol to date!

Real Deal, No one has knocked any other therapy to the exclusion of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I too am a great advocate of Max Gerson. I think he would be excited about this.

I have dealt so much, too much with people with low self esteem, that become so threatened by others, I don't understand what they were thinking. They make themselves more miserable than anyone though. People don't put stock in non sensical rants.

If you could even just let someone believe differently and hope they were right, it would be a big step for you. Venom, like a poisonous snake spews from you. Why?

What is all of the research Jim Humble has done, and his magnificent successes meant? Let me guess, you didn't study his research?

I love the Iodine forum. I have and use Lugols. I use coconut oil. I like castor oil paks, oil pulling. So from where do you draw your negative conclusions?

Life can be very short. Don't be caught by surprise with this pitiful facade as your legacy. Your anger isn't with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Deal with your issues in a more constructive way, please. I and the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement forum aren't your enemy. There must be some deep wounds of some sort. I hold no malice, we learn from all adversity. Me included. I wasn't sure how to address you. I learned from you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)