CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS-The most powerfull healing protocol to date!

realdeal Views: 13,944
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,056,609

Re: MMS-The most powerfull healing protocol to date!

Give me a break and stop this nonsense now. The greatest healing protocols for Cancer and other diseases are by Dr Max Gerson and Dr William Donald Kelley period. Nothing comes close to these. The only other powerful healer is the Water Fast which needs to be understood correctly before executed and in certain Cancer situations it's not always beneficial as Dr Max Gerson explained.

There is no one drug, product answer to any illness. Out of everything I've done and thats alot you will not find anything clean up the body properly like a Water Fast does period!

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's time people here learnt a few home truths.

While we're at it please do not put Ozone in the same bracket as Rife. Rife techniques are almost useless unless exact frequencies of your Cancer are known and I no longer believe in these Fscan devices. Ozone is a king of a treatment and again it depends on how it's administered. If it's Polyatomic Apheresis and Insufflation etc then it's very powerful.

Give me Cayenne, Kombucha Tea, Ozone and Gerson/Kelly protocols anyday over this product.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)