CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS-The most powerfull healing protocol to date!

realdeal Views: 13,323
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,058,566

Re: MMS-The most powerfull healing protocol to date!

I'd rather take Lugol's Iodine my friend. Can you tell me why you think your body is more Alkaline? Don't you know that what your told on this internet is a farse on this subject? Study the Kidneys and fast and see why I've just said that. Study how your blood is between 7.35-7.45pH and this is tight. Now if it goes just either side of this then YOUR DEAD! So do you honestly think all this Alkaline information is correct? It's nonsense but a great money spinner indeed. The Kidney's simply take out all the Alkaline or Acid from the system. Thats their job and it's vital. So when you have much Citrus and you test your pee yes it's alkaline but doesn't mean you done anything for the body. Yes it may help fight something in the bladder and out but thats about it. The Kidneys have done their job and filtered it away in order to keep your blood pH right. Think with common sense my friend and imagine something like Cayenne Pepper which is ultra Alkaline. Imagine this going into the blood to spread around the body. It's the blood and Lymph which spread around the body. Your blood would go through the roof and you'd be DEAD AS A DOOR NAIL! So don't fall for it please. The reason many people feel great when taking Alkaline foods is simply because those foods are usually very nutritious foods and help you THAT WAY! Hope you understood and good health to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)