CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I totally agree!! MMS is very promising.

realdeal Views: 15,746
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,057,290

Re: I totally agree!! MMS is very promising.

My dear friends it may have helped x-amount of people but anyone with logic never relies on one thing when dealing with most diseases let alone Cancer. We hear all day that this cures and that and does this. I've heard so much nonsense over time about Eczema for instance. If Eczema is chronic then you will NEVER get rid of it with most the pathetic knowledge out there. It takes many angles including chiropactering. So we see Eczema which isn't life threatening unless it gets to the brain being one of the most difficult things to CURE and not mask and get by. So too many people here seem to think Cancer is easy with simple Ozone or Miracle-Mineral-Supplement one product haha. Well it's not funny because people die. Also why are you all so caring of the medical tests? An example of these farses is the Prostrate PSA test. If you want a better Cancer indicator for the Prostrate then you use the AMAS (Anti Malignent Antibody test). So we've proven the PSA is junk and the hiv test is a fraud so that doesn't promote confidence does it? I'll stick to good common sense hollistic whole body approach of Dr Max Gerson and Dr William Donald Kelley. Incidentally these two people have cured more people of Cancer than anyone else with excellent survival rates of the most dangerous Cancers. Feel free to stick to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement on it's own, it's your possible funeral. It may be of use in a protocol of course. Now as for Ozone and Stablised Oxygen well personally I prefer Ozone. Then in order for Ozone to be truely effective against Cancer and especially hardcore Cancer cases it needs to be administered properly. This means Vaginal/Anal Insufflation or Polyatomic Apheresis etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)